Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2011

SR F50 MICOACH LEATHER FIRST IMPRESSION

As the boot of choice of some of the best players in the world, and arguably the best player in the world Lionel Messi, my excitement when I received the adidas F50 adiZero MiCoach was justified.

The first adiZero leathers are my favorite boots that I’ve worn to date, so coming into this review I have big expectations. Unlike usual First Impressions posts, I thought I would give you a slightly more detailed post for those of you who are thinking of buying the MiCoach F50 before Christmas. Here’s how it went.

Opening up the box, I was greeted by a spectacular looking pair of boots. I had never really been a fan of the colorway before but seeing them in person really makes a difference. They look fantastic out of the box, and the rest of the Soccer Reviews team agrees with me on that one! When taking them out of the box the first thing that I noticed was how soft the leather on the toe area was. It’s 100 times softer than the leather on the previous adiZero which I believe is due to the new stitching pattern they have used.

Currently, I have worn the adiZero three times, twice in practice and once in a game. Without giving too much away, it’s all been positive so far. One thing I will tell you is that they are extremely comfortable and you can wear them straight out of the box with no problems. Another thing I’m a fan of is that they make you feel confident when wearing them on the pitch which indirectly helps improve your game (placebo effect anyone?). This will be elaborated on in the review which should be out in two weeks’ time.

Hopefully we can get our hands on a miCoach chip as well so we can give you a review on that technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment